She Has Something To Say: Chester Bennington's Widow Releases A Statement


Chester Bennington's widow was devastated following the Linkin Park frontman's suicide. As reported, the Numb artist died last week after committing suicide via hanging on what would've been his friend Chris Cornell's 53rd birthday. While Bennington's bandmates and peers have already spoken out about the rocker's untimely passing, Talinda Bennington has only just released a statement as she's still trying to make sense of the tragedy that has plagued her family.


The former Playboy model explained:
"One week ago, I lost my soul mate and my children lost their hero—their Daddy. We had a fairytale life and now it has turned into some sick Shakespearean tragedy. How do I move on? How do I pick up my shattered soul? The only answer I know is to raise our babies with every ounce of love I have left. I want to let my community and the fans worldwide know that we feel your love. We feel your loss as well. My babies are so young to have lost their daddy. And I know that all of you will help keep his memory alive."



In case you forgot, the deceased hitmaker was a father to six children as he had three babies with Talinda following their '06 wedding, on top of the three kids he had with exes Elka Brand and Samantha Marie Olit. Our hearts are just breaking for Bennington's entire brood.


Talinda continued:

"[Chester] was a bright, loving soul with an angel's voice. And now he is pain-free singing his songs in all of our hearts. May God bless us all and help us turn to one another when w
e are in pain. Chester would've wanted us to do so. Rest in peace, my love."
With the former Stone Temple Pilots artist's private memorial happening sometime soon, we hope his family will get the closure they need following this terrible tragedy. R.I.P., Chester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiefer Ravena photo scandal

Laura Lehmann To Compete at Miss World Philippines 2017

Pietro Boselli will be in Manila this March!